For a safer Kerala taxi booking and cab ride it is suggested to take care of a few important points as mentioned below:
- Book a taxi from only a reliable tour operator / taxi operators.
- If you are coming for a holiday in Kerala and is planning to travel for more than two days, then it is better to hire a car in Kerala as it will work out cheaper for you. Other than it is fundamentally more ensured and pleasing to travel with a single driver for the entire journey and do Kerala taxi booking early instead of depending upon untouchables that you meet in travel.
- If you require booking a taxi on arriving in Airport or Railway station, You can without quite a bit of stretch find a prepaid Taxi counter that is available in the Airports and Railway stations. All these prepaid taxi operators are enrolled with related authorities that arrangements with security and relentless quality.
- If you are coming as a couple and need to do Kerala Honeymoon Packages, by then it is more brilliant to settle on an A/C Swift Dzire or A/C Etios. If you are going with more than three people then you should either choose a Toyota Innova or Chevrolet Tavera.
- Make an effort not to take or use car with private board since when you get a honest and proper taxi, you are being insured as third party. You will doubtlessly be not able to assurance any damages if you use a private car.
- The visit cost referred by tour operators is included of Fuel, Parking ,Toll, Driver Allowance etc for a blocked area in kilometers. Service Tax will be additional. In any case do guarantee that you recognize what number of kilometers have been obstructed for you toward the beginning of the trip.
- When you take any vehicle on rent, and you got the service over your wants you can give a tip of around Rs.300 for day. In case the driver took you to the kind of shops and places that you required and not the usual spots where he may get commission regardless, ensure that you are tipping the individual generously.
- The type of taxi that you should use will vary depending on your budget and no. of people who are traveling with you. Most using vehicles are Indigo, Etios, Ertiga, Bolero, Tavera, Xylo, Scorpio, Innova, Enjoy, traveller 12 seater, traveller 14 seater, traveller 17 seater. Kerala Taxi Packages are also available with us.
- Kerala Holiday Taxi is a supported taxi administrator by the Department of Tourism and Government of Kerala. Note that it’s not all that much inconvenience, observe that the Taxi charges in Kerala is insignificant costlier than various states in light of the way that the taxi operators are paying high remuneration to their drivers for legitimate support of their welfare.